Saturday, June 29, 2013

blood transfusion ... chemotherapy

On the 16th dawn of Chemo … I headed off to Holy Spirit Hospital for a blood transfusion …

Blood transfusion? What am I Keith Richards?

Having lost too many friends and co-workers during the 70’ and 80’s die to AIDS … I watched in fascination at the checks and balances of modern transfusions kicked in.

Two (2) bags I’m told should produce some positive result in 24 – 48 hrs  …until then … mo' hot towels
Patrick Leer
Caregivingly Yours, MS Caregiver @ http://caregivinglyyours.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha... Love the head dress! I've gotten blood before and I would freeze! :) Hope all is as well as it can be!!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must give Megan credit for the headdress. COLD!!! YES!!!more like a frozen slush drip :

      Delete
  2. In my new job I give blood almost every day. Have to learn that headdress setup. You look so styling. Hope you're feeling better by now.

    ReplyDelete