Thursday, September 12, 2013

Mesothelioma Awareness Day ...Sept 26

"... Hi Patrick,
I'm not sure if you remember, but I contacted you a while back about your blog. I wanted to reach back out to you and let you know about a campaign that my wife and I have put together with the help of the Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance.  
September 26 is Mesothelioma Awareness Day, and we are trying to get 7200 voices talking and sharing about this rare cancer, to represent the 7200 hours that the average mesothelioma patient has to live. 
As my wife is a rare survivor of mesothelioma, this day obviously means a lot to us. We aren’t asking for time, money, or donations of any kind, just voices to spread the word about this awful, and sadly little known cancer.  I was hoping that you would help support our cause by posting a link to our campaign page, so that your readers can use their voices as well! 
Here is the link, please let me know what you think when you get a chance to take a look.  Your help would mean the world to us! ..."
blog ... "Dying To Be Heard"
Patrick Leer
Health Activist:
Caregivingly Yours, MS Caregiver @ http://caregivinglyyours.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment