Monday, August 5, 2013

WEBINAR: Improving Lung Cancer Treatment With Palliative Care


Webinar by National Lung Cancer Partnership featuring Jennifer Temel, MD, Massachusetts General Hospital
Improving Lung Cancer Treatment With Palliative Care
Well worth the watch!!!! I would also recommend a bowl of popcorn, it runs a about an hour ... 

Also rumaging around on their website I found their LUNG CANCER personalized care plan  ... a user friendly download tool for those not only fighting to outlive lung cancer but for family, friends and caregivers ... not as detailed as my three 2" binders of My Lung Cancer Odyssey but a helluva lot easier to carry around and/or share. 

--
Patrick Leer
Health Activist:
Caregivingly Yours, MS Caregiver @ http://caregivinglyyours.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Patrick! I hope you are doing well!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Round 3 of Chemo and switching from Cisplatin + Alimta to Carboplatin + Alimta … has been curious to say the least ... scans report I am "doing well" but some days Chemo fatigue may be as strong as earlier rounds ... the Mustard Gas cousins are strange allies.

      Delete