Saturday, July 21, 2012

lung cancer survivor blogs

Two days ago my lungs showed no evidence of cancer on my 4 month post surgery CT scan. My emotional and mental health was feeling pumped up for the first time since I heard that phrase “vague nodular density” 7 months ago.

Then I started surfing the Internet and reading lung cancer blogs.

First let me say they are shared stories of mind numbing courage, heroic by any definition.

Yet I am also left wondering if optimism is the fool’s gold of lung cancer survivorship.

lung cancer survivor wearing a baseball style hat emblazoned with lung cancer survivor
It only takes one story of someone else who had successful stage 1 lung surgery only to later discover themselves battling stage 4 in both lungs to deflate my ‘nouvel optimisme’. After reading a couple I had to look away. My survivor confidence is still fragile.

Looking back later and reading on I almost feel inebriated on inspiration.

Blogs are never either the norm or the exception they are the voices of those who choose to share. As I find active lung cancer blogs I list them in my sidebar.

A quarter million new families will receive a diagnosis of lung cancer just this year. Silence is not golden.

by Patrick Leer
BLOGS:
Caregivingly Yours, MS caregiver @ http://caregivinglyyours.blogspot.com/

Technorati Tags: , , ,

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your information. Please accept my comments to still connect with your blog. And we can exchange backlinks if you need. What Is Lung Cancer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS HOW I  CURED MY CANCER  WITH THE HELP OF HERBAL MEDICINE.Hello everyone out there i am here to  give a testimony of how i was cured from CANCER i never thought Dr.MUSTAFA can cure my cancer, until  i was cured with his herbal medicine, I have tried almost everything but i couldn't find any solution on my disease, i have spend alot of money to buy CANCER drugs from hospital, and  several medications but no avail, until one day i was just browsing on the Internet when i come across a great post of !ROLLAND who truly said that he was  diagnose with CANCER and was healed by Dr MUSTAFA that very week through the help of his herbal medicine, so i really wonder why people called him the great healer, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing, so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him  always get his or her healing in just three weeks after doing all he ask you, so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all he ask to do and he prepare the herbal medicine and send it to me through DHL courier service only to see that after 3 weeks i was heal from cancer  which he said i will be healed,  so after 3 weeks all the strength that  left me before rush back and i become very strong and healthy, this disease almost kill me, so i went to hospital for the final test  and the doctor said there is no trace of the disease in me, i was very happy about the healing of Dr.MUSTAFA from the ancient part of Africa, thank you sir for your great work. If you also need his help in any kind of diseases   you can reach on Herbalremedies21@gmail.com or you can call or Whatsapp him on +2347010821863.he is also specialized on  ALS, HAPETITE B,C, HERPES and HIV/AIDS

    ReplyDelete