Tuesday, December 18, 2012

a birthday with many hats

my original 1st birthday
Today is a bit more than just ‘another’ 39th birthday it’s also my 1st birthday since successful lung cancer surgery.

I did not even know such birthdays were possible almost a year ago, so yeah this one is ‘special’.

Started the day with a brisk Birthday 5K Walk that started in morning fog yielding to beams of sunlight before a rude rain cloud blew through with a finale of windy rain.

Of course it was also my 23rd birthday as a Multiple Sclerosis spouse caregiver and sooner than later any day has got to be viewed through MS 'symptom D' glasses ... 

Patrick Leer
BLOGS:
Caregivingly Yours, MS Caregiver @ http://caregivinglyyours.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Patrick!! I hope you have many more of them in the years ahead!! LOL with the Christmas props in pictures :) I get it since I'm a "Christmas season" baby also (but closer to Christmas)

    betty

    ReplyDelete